West Houston Medical Center has partnered with The Woman's Hospital of Texas, to bring a higher standard of care directly available to your community, which means an outstanding team of specialists and exceptional facilities are available for all your obstetrical needs. Or, to put it another way, our family-based care fulfills your family's sweet expectations.
We have nine labor and delivery rooms, 28 private postpartum rooms, three nurseries, two VIP suites, and neonatologists on call 24/7.
New parents can get comfortable in their room and turn the television to the Newborn Channel, which provides programming in both English and Spanish.
The Woman's Suites:
Every woman who chooses The Woman's Hospital of Texas at West Houston Medical Center receives personal, compassionate care, but for those who prefer luxury accommodations, The Woman's Suites offer extra amenities not usually found in a hospital. These services include:
- Two-room VIP suite with two private restrooms
- Flat-screen televisions in both rooms
- Room service including a gourmet dinner
- Three complimentary meals per day for a guest or family member
- Refrigerator stocked with bottled water and soft drinks, with one complimentary restock
- Tray of assorted fruits and cheeses delivered on the second day of your stay
- Plush robe and superior linens
- Fresh flower arrangement
For information about cost and availability, please call 281-588-8577.
Tours of The Woman's Hospital of Texas at West Houston Medical Center are available by appointment. Please call 281-588-8065 to schedule your visit.
For more information about pregnancy and childbirth, please visit our online Health Library.