Our diagnostic tests, diagnostic imaging, lab tests and gastroenterology procedures are performed at two convenient locations: West Houston Medical Center and Sugar Land Diagnostic Center.
Lab Days and Hours
Our laboratory is open Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Our capabilities include:
- Bone density tests – Both basic and advanced bone density tests are available.
- Breast specific gamma imaging – A new technique that provides greater detail when a first mammogram appear to show an area of concern.
- CAT scans—Which stands for computerized axial tomography, offers shorter scan times with better resolution, three-dimensional and multiplane images and allows biopsies to be performed.
- CT scans – Also known as 64-slice high-resolution computerized tomography.
- Gastroenterology services – Including upper and lower endoscopy (gastroscopy, colonoscopy and sigmoidoscopy) and therapeutic and diagnostic ERCP’s (endoscopic retrograde colonangio pancreatographs).
- Cardiac testing – Such as morning cardiac catheterization and arteriograms. Learn more about our Cardiovascular Center (not offer at Sugar Land Diagnostic Center).
- EKG – Electrocardiogram, a test that measures heart function.
- ICAD – Computer aided detection can detect 25% of breast cancers an average of 14 months earlier than a regular mammogram.
- Mammography (digital) —Performed at both the West Houston Medical Center and Sugar Land Diagnostic Center, which are accredited by the American College of Radiology and certified by the State of Texas. Learn more about Breast Health Services.
- MRI and MRA – Which stands for magnetic resonance imaging.
- Nuclear medicine – Including nuclear cardiology, with a rapid scanning technology.
- Radiology – For tests and diagnosis, including myelography, arteriography, needle biopsies and lumbar punctures.
- Ultrasound – Including West Houston is American College of Radiology accredited for breast ultrasounds and breast biopsies. Diagnostic and invasive procedures such as paracentesis, thoracentesis are performed.
- X-ray – A test that displays bone and other objects within in soft tissue.
To schedule an appointment, call 1-855-230-8469.