At West Houston Medical Center we realize that when treating cancer, a patient’s entire body needs healing – not just the site of the cancer. Because every individual is unique, our team partners with you to diagnose, treat and fight cancer.
Our Oncology services include:
- Full-service diagnostic imaging, including a 64 Slice CT Scanner, Breast Biopsy Services, an ACR Accredited Breast Diagnostic Center, and Board Certified Radiologists in Mammography
- A dedicated area for outpatient chemotherapy
- Health care teams, which include physicians, nurses, case manager/discharge planner, physical therapists, and nutritionists
Sugar Land Cancer Center
15500 Southwest Freeway
Sugar Land, TX 77478 | Find us
Sugar Land Cancer Center provides complete cancer care and treatment, with a special focus on radiation oncology, to Fort Bend County residents. As a department of West Houston Medical Center, we provide the same high standards for quality, technical skills and customer service that you find in our nearby hospital.
You’ll also find the latest radiation technology, equipment and innovative approaches for patients undergoing cancer treatment.
Our low-stress, stand-alone center offers many advantages you won’t find elsewhere.
Our center focuses on the whole person, helping patients fight their illness through prevention, screenings and education.
The Sugar Land Cancer Center diagnoses and treats more than 150 cancers, including breast, prostate, lung, colorectal, head and neck, lymphomas, adrenal, bladder, brain, liver, and renal cancers.
Providing all the services you need
You can trust the cancer care team at Sugar Land Cancer Center to provide the services you need to successfully fight your cancer. Services include:
- Advanced radiation therapy, such as Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT) and Varian’s 2IEX Clinac medical linear accelerator
- Chemotherapy infusion center
- Convenient diagnostic testing, including MRIs, CT scans and more
- Supportive, individualized care
By investing in the latest radiation technology, our team works to minimize complications and spare surrounding healthy tissue.