West Houston Medical Center is dedicated to caring for the needs of seniors in our community. Senior Care at West Houston is specifically designed for seniors who reside in our communities and local assisted living facilities, nursing homes, long-term acute care hospitals and skilled nursing facilities. The program is committed to meeting the specialized needs of our seniors while offering the finest care.
The Senior Care at West Houston program is open 24 hours a day and is conveniently located next to the hospital’s Emergency Room entrance. Please contact the Senior Care center to refer or transport a patient.
Senior Care at West Houston offers:
- Dedicated Senior Care Coordinator to ensure the best service.
- Priority access to the emergency department.
- Private senior care entrance for emergencies, direct admissions and outpatient visits.
- Preregistration available for scheduled outpatient visits.
- Infection control surveillance of all central lines in house to prevent central line‐related blood stream infections.
- Implementation of C. Difficile order in place to identify and treat patients.
- Video-monitored inpatient rooms to reduce fall risk.
- Bedside reporting to enhance and involve the patient in plan of care.
Senior Care at West Houston
To schedule an outpatient test or special procedure call 1-855-230-8469.
For more information contact Leslie Rash, Director of Senior Care Services 281-588-8146