Our Mission, Vision, & Values
We are a family of dedicated healthcare professionals committed to providing exceptional healthcare and service by exceeding the expectations of every patient, every day.
To be one of the best hospitals in the country based on quality and satisfaction indicators.
- Put patients first and foremost.
- Treat each other with respect and dignity.
- Create an atmosphere of teamwork.
- Make a positive first impression
- Be professional – always look your best
- Communicate with kindness and compassion
- Anticipate customer needs and keep them informed
- Respect the dignity and privacy of others
- Act like an owner
- Be a team player
- Go the extra mile
- Follow-up and follow through
- Initiate improvements based on continuous feedback.
West Houston is backed by the resources and research of HCA, one of the largest healthcare organizations in the nation.
West Houston Medical Center encourages you to report any concerns about patient care and safety to our Administrative team or Patient Advocate at 281-588-8080.
If your concerns cannot be resolved through the hospital, you are encouraged to contact the Joint Commission’s Office of Quality Monitoring to report any concerns or register complaints by either calling 1-800-994-6610 or email at email@example.com