West Houston Medical Center offers many convenient amenities to help make your time with us more comfortable. If you have trouble finding any of these services, please feel free to ask one of our staff for directions.
- ATM Service – On the ground floor oustide of Café West.
- Chapel – On the ground floor across from Human Resources and visitor elevators.
- Clergy – May visit patients at any time. Patients also may request the chaplain on call from their nurse.
- Flowers – Delivered to patient room upon arrival. Also may be ordered from gift shop.
- Food – Café West, snack center and coffee bar are located on the ground floor near hospital main lobby.
- Gift Shop – Stocks books, magazines, snacks, toiletries and gift items. Fresh flowers are priced from $8.99 and are delivered free to patients. Telephone: 281-588-8129.
- Information Desk – Located in main lobby.
- Mail – Delivered to patient rooms Monday through Friday.
- Parking – Free on both campuses with complimentary valet parking at West Houston Medical Center.
- Wi-Fi - Free guest access available.
Learn more about: